Below is a list of the impacts of COVID-19 at our resort and in our community. We will do our best to update you here.
- We have restricted hours of 7 am-11 pm with limited guests allowed in the clubhouse.
- Fitness Center is closed until further notice.
- No Activities will not be offered until further notice.
- Large pool closed due to construction.
- Smaller pool will be open daily 9am-10pm weather permitting
- Branson is offering limited dine-in options but still offering a variety of drive-thru or curbside pickup. Also, there is Door Dash available for food deliveries.
- Branson Small business and local stores such as mall areas and Branson Landing have selected stores open with restrictions on occupancy levels.
- All parks and walking trails are now reopen.
- Shows and attractions are open with occupancy restrictions, please contact the resort for detailed schedule information and pricing, or see this list below for links. If there is a particular show you are interested in, please visit their online schedule.
Silver Dollar City/White Water/Showboat are now open please visit their website for details as reservations must be made in advance.
Have Already Reopened
- Big Air Trampoline Park Branson
- Bigfoot Discovery Expedition
- Bigfoot Fun Park
- National Tiger Sanctuary
- Shipwrecked Treasure Museum
- Bransons Wild World
- XCape Branson
- Ozark Off Road ATV Adventures
- Branson Alpine Mountain Coaster
- Broadway to Buble Starring George Dyer
- Raiding the Country Vault
- The Johnson Strings
- Rock N Roll Royalty
- Golden Sound of the Platters
- Motown Downtown a Tribute
- DOO WOP & MORE
- Marvin Gaye & The Masters of Soul
- Escape Reality Magic & Illusions Dinner Show
- The Steve Moris Lunchtime Break Show
- Hughes Music Show
- Chopper Charter Branson Helicopters
- Pierce Arrow
- Fritz's Adventure
- WhoDunnit Hoedown
- Shad Heller's The Toby Dinner Show
- Todd Oliver Dinner Show
- Billy Yates
- Yakov Make America Laugh Again Show
- ABBA Tribute: Thank You for the Music
- Anthems of Rock
- Beach Boys California Dreamin
- Broadway's Greatest Hits
- Dublin's Irish Tenors and The Celtic Ladies
- Hamners Unbelievable Family Variety Show
- New Jersey Nights
- Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours
- Parakeet Pete's Waterfront Zipline at Branson Landing
- Grand Country Music Hall
- Amazing Acrobats Of Shanghai
- Branson Titanic Museum
- Beyond the Lens Branson
- Branson's Murder Mystery Dinner Show
- #1 Hits of the 60s
- Branson's Famous Baldknobbers
- Reza Edge of Illusion Magic Show
- IMAX Theater Live Shows
- The Glen Campbell Songbook
- Smoke on the Mountain
- Neil Diamond Gold
- Rocky Mountain High! A Tribute to John Denver
- Clay Cooper's Country Music Express
- Hot Rods and High Heels
- Noah at Sight & Sound Theatres (reopening June 16th)
- Presleys' Country Jubilee
- Absolute Country Definitely Gospel
Mini Golf courses
- ATV Course - 10am, 12pm, 2pm (1 hr. tour)
- Vigilante Ziprider Course - 10am-3pm
- Inspiration Tower - 9am-4pm 7 days a week
- Outdoor Drama
- Who Dun It Murder Mystery Dinner Show - 7pm
- Canopy Tour (Great Woodsman) - 9am, 11am,2pm
- Shepherds Mill Restaurant Wed-Sunday 11am-8pm
- Farm Tours and Pete’s Playground CLOSED until further notice.
ATV and Canopy Tour must be there at least ½ hour earlier than scheduled event. There is paperwork etc. to be done. Also all rules are the same. Reservations Required!!
Get out and experience the beautiful weather as Branson begins to open back up. There are already many outdoor adventures open, and more are beginning to allow visitors as the summer begins. Check one of them out if you want to get out and experience the fresh air and gorgeous scenery of the Ozarks Mountain Region.
- Table Rock State Park: Open for day use.
- Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery: Trails and fishing access points open only.
- All Branson parks are open, including RecPlex.
Plenty of retailers are beginning to open up to guests. If you are searching for the perfect gift or just want to treat yourself to some awesome deals, check out these open shopping venues.
- The Shoppes at Branson Hills and Branson Hills Plaza
- The Victorian Village Shops: Some of the shops are open.
- Ozarkland General Store
- Branson Landing
- Tanger Outlet Mall - TEMPORARY CENTER HOURS. 11 AM - 7 PM. Please check with the stores prior to your visit.
- Branson Craft Mall
Plenty of restaurants are opening their doors once more. Visitors will be able to visit famed Branson restaurants like Farmhouse Restaurant, Branson Cafe, and Level 2 Steakhouse.
(these restaurants have reached out to us specifically to verify they are open. Many others are too!)
- Jackie B. Goode Cafe