As most of you have heard on the national news, Taney and Green County Missouri is a Hot Spot like most southern states for the delta variant of COVID infections as of 07/16/2021.
Shows and attractions are open with no restrictions.
Our Fitness Center is closed until further notice.
A limited number of Activities are offered. The breakfast with the stars is taking place with Restrictions.
Branson is offering dine-in options, However, with the staffing issues around the world some of the restaurants are closing during the week to allow their employees a couple of days off and they all have limited staff when they are open. There are still a variety of restaurants doing drive-thru or curbside pick-up. Also, Door Dash is available for food deliveries.
Branson's small businesses and local stores such as malls and Branson Landing are open with no restrictions.
Some of our additional housekeeping services have been discontinued to protect you as well as our employees. We are also facing some of the staffing shortages and you unit may not be ready at 4PM when check in is started. We have been running a couple of hours after that and ask for your patients as we work through the difficult times.
We are also struggling with a supply shortage. We provide a unit with sufficient supplies for your stay except for coffee. We do not provide coffee daily. We are limiting the number of additional supplies.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- With our small check in area we are only allowing one person in the lobby at a time to check in.
- Take note that our Public Restrooms are limited.
- Employees are masking up, and we ask you do the same upon entering the Clubhouse.
- Every guest is being asked to sanitize hands before doing paperwork.
- The check-in area touch points are sanitized after every guest.
- The units' touch points are sanitized after every unit with CDC recommended cleaners.
- Every piece of bed linen and terry are washed after every checkout in commercial laundry equipment.
- If you ask for service in your unit, our employees will wear a mask and you will be required to socially distance until employee has left the unit.